Choose your length and weight! Bat weights are determined by a Drop system. To determine the bats weight, take the bat's length and subtract the bat's Drop rating. Ex. A 31" drop 8 (-8) bat would weigh 23oz. (31-8=23). Generally speaking, 8u through 12u uses Drop 10 (-10) bats. 13u uses drop 8 (-8) bats and 14u uses drop 5 (-5) bats. High School and above uses BBCOR drop 3 (-3) bats.
Some bat length/weight combinations are more readily available and can be received within 2-3 business days. Others, due to being less common combinations, may take 3-5 days due to coming direct from the manufacturer.
- Pro-Tapered Carbon Composite Handle: Added top-hand control and ergonomic fit for comfort
- Ringless Barrel Design: Multi-variable wall thickness, creating a thinner, more flexible sweet spot for unmatched performance
- Two-Piece Aluminum Hybrid: Featuring a double-banded, vibration-reducing, 2SIX threaded connection
- End-Loaded Design: Added mass built into the barrel for maximum energy transfer and a higher M.O.I.
- Micro-Perforated Soft-Touch Grip: Extra track, improving feel and control