Choose your length and weight! Bat weights are determined by a Drop system. To determine the bats weight, take the bat's length and subtract the bat's Drop rating. Ex. A 31" drop 8 (-8) bat would weigh 23oz. (31-8=23). Generally speaking, 8u through 12u uses Drop 10 (-10) bats. 13u uses drop 8 (-8) bats and 14u uses drop 5 (-5) bats. High School and above uses BBCOR drop 3 (-3) bats.
Some bat length/weight combinations are more readily available and can be received within 2-3 business days. Others, due to being less common combinations, may take 3-5 days due to coming direct from the manufacturer.
Upgraded and optimized, meet the next evolution in swing speed that’ll leave the competition in the dust: the Vandal Lev3. For maximum comfort and control, we added the VR knob to kick unwanted vibration and feedback to the curb, and a custom-fit ergonomic handle taper that’ll have you feeling like a true boss on the field. Pitches won’t stand a chance.
- ONE-PIECE HYBRID DESIGN: Engineered with the highest-grade alloy available
- CARBON COMPOSITE BARREL END: Removes excess weight from the distal end of the bat for increased swing speeds
- EXTREME PERFORMANCE ALLOY: VXP aluminum alloy for increased pop and extended durability
- ULTRA-BALANCED DESIGN WITH LOW M.O.I: For faster bat speed through the zone resulting in faster ball exit speeds
- RINGLESS BARREL DESIGN: Multi-variable wall thicknesses create a thinner, more flexible sweet spot for unmatched performance
- ERGONOMIC HANDLE TAPER: Custom handle tapers for each weight drop based on player feedback for more bat control and better overall feel
- VIBRATION REDUCING KNOB: Mitigates sting and unwanted feedback from off-center hits
- 2 ¾” barrel diameter
- USSSA certified
- One year manufacturer warranty included