Choose your length and weight! Bat weights are determined by a Drop system. To determine the bats weight, take the bat's length and subtract the bat's Drop rating. Ex. A 31" drop 8 (-8) bat would weigh 23oz. (31-8=23). Generally speaking, 8u through 12u uses Drop 10 (-10) bats. 13u uses drop 8 (-8) bats and 14u uses drop 5 (-5) bats. High School and above uses BBCOR drop 3 (-3) bats.
Some bat length/weight combinations are more readily available and can be received within 2-3 business days. Others, due to being less common combinations, may take 3-5 days due to coming direct from the manufacturer.
2023 Axe Avenge PRO | 2-3/4" Diameter 27”-31” | USSSA Baseball Bat | 3-Piece Composite | Axe Handle
THE NEW GOAT FOR USSSA. Introducing the all-new 2ND GENERATION AVENGE PRO USSSA bat. Engineered for insane performance. You get the hottest and largest barrel, lightest swing weight, and lowest vibration. The new Avenge PRO will take on any bat in USSSA. GET READY FOR THE WOW.
- NEW 3-Piece: PRO construction
- NEW Charged Carbon Max: Carbon composite material brings performance to the very edge of the legal limit
- NEW ShieldBoost Blastwall: Revolutionary layering design produces massive weight savings, top durability, and the largest barrels.
- NEW Shock Suspension: Industry leading vibration technology intercepts vibration at the connection point. Giving you the smoothest best feeling swing.
- NEW HyperWhip End Cap: Sleek 2nd generation design reduces more weight for a faster, larger barrel.
- NEW Patented Youth Axe Handle: The biggest swing advantage in the game. Giving you more speed, control and the best grip.
- Ultra-balanced swing weight provides the lightest MOI for USSSA • Max-power barrel provides performance at the legal limit for USSSA
- Lowest barrel compression provides the hottest bat out of the wrapper for USSSA
- 2-3/4” extended barrel
- Approved for USSSA Baseball
- 1-year limited warranty
- What Makes The 2023 Avenge PRO 2nd Generation?
- 10% Increase in Barrel Size
- 13% Lighter MOI/Swing Weight
- 30% Less Bat Vibration
- 23% Hotter Compression Out of the Wrapper
- MAX Legal USSSA BPF Barrel Performance